We are looking forward to seeing you at the virtual and free 2020 Prophet 21 Worldwide User Group Connect conference, starting Friday August 14th through Friday September 11th! It is outstanding to be involved in the event for a fifth consecutive year!
David Klee, Heraflux’s Founder and Chief Architect, has a total of seven conference presentations and will be co-leading two roundtable discussions.
The dates and times for David’s sessions and roundtables (recommended early sign in to roundtables as there are limited virtual seats) are below:
Monday August 17th
- Infrastructure, Cloud, and Virtualization Health Checks (Part 1) from 11:30-12:30pm EDT
- Roundtable on Open Technology from 2:30-4:00pm EDT
Wednesday August 19th
- Infrastructure, Cloud, and Virtualization Health Checks (Part 2) from 11:00-12:30pm EDT
- SQL Server Health Checks from 2:30-3:30pm EDT
Thursday August 20th
- P21 High Availability and Disaster Recovery Fundamentals from 2:00-3:00pm EDT
Friday August 21st
- SQL Server Health Checks (Part 2) from 11:30-1:00pm EDT
Monday August 24th
- Cloud – No Way, All In, or Kind Of? (Part 1) from 11:30-12:30pm EDT
- Roundtable on Virtualization from 2:30-4:00pm EDT
Tuesday August 25th
- Cloud – No Way, All In, or Kind Of? (Part 2) from 2:00-3:30pm EDT
If you are not available to attend a session but have questions for us, please contact us about scheduling a meeting.
Many thanks again to the Prophet 21 Worldwide User Group event coordinators for including Heraflux Technologies in the 2020 Connect user conference. We are looking forward to virtually seeing our many customers and other attendees.
The Heraflux Team